Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 20/04/2016
- These Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to all users of UQconnect Legacy Services on and from the date of publication on the UQconnect.net website. UQconnect Legacy Services are the email related services originally supplied as part of the provision of the, now discontinued, UQconnect Internet Services (both Dial-in and ADSL), including the use of email addresses (with @uqconnect.net or @uq.net.au domains), hosting of associated mailboxes and any related services. Your continued use of the UQconnect Legacy Services after the posting of these Terms on the UQconnect web site constitutes acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms you must cease using all UQconnect Legacy Services immediately.
- UQ may further revise these Terms from time to time, by posting a new version on the UQconnect web site. Your continued use of the UQconnect Legacy Services after such postings will constitute acceptance of the variation. As such, users should consult the UQconnect website regularly to ensure that they conform to the most recent version.
- Your access to the Service is subject to these Terms and any other instructions we give you, whether through our website or otherwise. These Terms apply in addition to the existing terms and conditions in place in relation to the UQconnect Legacy Services and will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
- UQ reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the UQconnect Legacy Services at our sole discretion, at any time, without liability and without prior notice to you but subject to clause 6.
- You acknowledge that UQ intends to cease to provide UQconnect Legacy Services from 31 August 2016 and that as of that date you will no longer be able to use any of the UQconnect Legacy Services.
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude, restrict or modify any guarantee, condition, warranty or liability which may at any time be implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other law where to do so is illegal or would render any provision of the Agreement void.